Margaret Crowley, PsyD
Call 312-926-3627 if you need a response in less than two business days.
Established Patients »
Log in to contact or make an appointment
- Medical School:
- Adler School of Professional Psychology
- City of Chicago Department of Mental Health
- Board Certification:
- Licensed as a Clinical Psychologist
- Dr. Crowley has been in practice since 1987.
- Medical Interests:
- Couples Therapy, Health Psychology, Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Women's Health, Stress Management, Anxiety Disorders, Depression
- I use an integrative approach to psychology to treat individuals and couples in a holistic manner. Using mindfulness techniques and other methods, I provide my patients with self-knowledge, compassion, courage and other tools needed to move their lives in a new direction.